Save money on your lighting bills by switching to LED lighting today
Some of the many benefits of converting to LED Lighting include:
- Reducing your lighting consumption energy costs by up to 90%
- Expected to last for 50,000 hours which is over three times longer than traditional lighting saving on maintenance and replacement costs
- No negligible reduction in light output
- Does not contain the toxic polluting chemicals, such as phosphor, mercury and lead which are found in fluorescents
- Emits no UV (Ultraviolet) light
- Reduces your Carbon Footprint
- Our LEDs can reduce your lighting bill by up to 90%. Lighting usually accounts for up to 40% of your electricity bill
- LED lighting drastically reduces the carbon footprint of your home or business, and emits up to 70% less UV light than halogen bulbs
- Compared with a regular halogen bulb, LEDs can last up to 25 times as long - that's a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Switch to LED, leave them on constantly and you should find they're still working, 6 years later! (Halogen will tend to burn out after roughly 83 days of constant use.)
- Our range of specified bulbs meet and exceed the current "white light" requirement set out by HMRC to maximise the Tax benefits being offered, in both display and access lighting
- Our range of LED bulbs have been designed with you in mind. They require minimum maintenance, offer reduced heat lose and in turn can help reduce your air conditioning bills dramatically
Cost Saving Calculator
Download our easy to use cost saving calculator using the link below and make an estimate of the energy savings that you can make by fitting replacement LED lights.
To use the calculator download and save the Excel spread sheet on your local hard drive. Once the spread sheet is open simple enter your own data for lamp use in the cells highlighted with green borders. Information on electricity cost be obtained from you energy supplier and details of lamp life can be obtained from manufacturers own data or estimated using your own experience. Once complete the results are displayed in the "savings calculations" section which includes rolling saving over 5 years.
If you have any further questions about the calculator please contact us .
There are no products to list in this category.